|Do you want to more information?
Please contact us.
| PU-2085 Semi-micro HPLC Pump
Ideal for 1-2 mm columns and low flow rate gradients for LC/MS flow range 1 µl/min to 4 ml/min.
- Type of pump: SSQD method (Slow Suction, Quick Delivery)
- Delivery mode: Constant flow/constant pressure, selectable constant flow mode
- Flow rate range: 1 μL/min to 4.0 mL/min
- Flow rate setting: 1 μL/min to 4.0 mL/min with 1 μl steps by Ten key operations
- Flow rate precision: Less than 0.1% (Relative Standard Deviation) from 0.05 - 1.0 mL/min
- Flow rate accuracy: ±2% of setting or ±2 μl/min whichever is greater at 0.05 - 2.0 ml/min, 0 - 35 MPa
- Max. pressure: 35 MPa constant pressure mode
- Pressure range: 3 - 35 MPa
- Pressure setting: Adjustable in 0.1 MPa increments by ten key operation
- Pressure limit: Settable max, and min pressure limit in 0.1 MPa increments
- Maximum pressure: 0 - 50 MPa
- Minimum pressure: 0 - 50 MPa
- Pressure sensor: Flow through type strain-gauge transducer
- Display: Flow rate, pressure, etc. are indicated on LCD.
- Time programming: 64 steps, up to 10 files (maximum 999.9 min in 0.1 min increment)
- Events output: 3 provided, time programmable
- Automatic pump on/off timer: Provided, 0 - 99.9 hours (0.1 hours step) Self-diagnostics: Internal memory check, pressure sensor check, DC power supply check
- Materials: All materials in contact with solvent are ruby, sapphire, ceramic, stainless steel or fluorocarbon polymer
- Plunger cleaning: Provided as standard, automatic
- Dimension: 150 (W) x 470 (D) x 150 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 10 kg
- Power Input voltage: CC100 - 240 V ±10% 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 185 VA