| IRT-5100 FT-IR Microscope
Micro FT-IR has generally been reserved for measuring specified samples such as small contaminants on polymer films or micro samples transferred to infrared transparent windows. Today, JASCO’ s innovative FT-IR Microscopes, the IRT-5000/7000 Series, provide new functions that dramatically improve infrared micro-spectroscopy analyses. These microscope systems can be easily interfaced with the FT/IR-4000 or FT/IR-6000 series spectrometers, offering the most advanced microscopy and imaging systems available in the market.
Coupling JASCO’ s proven technology for infrared spectroscopy, accumulated over 50 years, with the most advanced optical design, the IRT-5000/7000 Series offer the best solution for even the most challenging sample analyses.
The IRT-5100 is a general purpose FT-IR microscope employing a standard DLATGS detector with no need for liquid nitrogen cooling. The IRT-5100 can also integrate an additional detector which can be simultaneously installed. An optional automatic XYZ sample stage provides auto-focus and mapping analysis capabilities.
- Dual detector capability
- Variety of measurement modes (Transmission, reflection, ATR, Grazing Angle Reflection)
- Multiple objective capabilities
- Optional automatic sample stage
Exceptional visualobservation quality
A high-resolution CMOS video camera offers exceptional image quality in addition to a 3X optical zoom capability.
A wide range of optional accessories is available. The microscope system can be optimized for sample application requirements.
- 5.7 inch TFT color display or Binocular
- Joystick for automated stage control
- Wavelength extension options
- ATR objectives and pressure sensor
- Grazing angle objective and IR polarizer
- Sample purge and vacuum options
- Sample observation options
(Visible polarizer, Fluorescence observation,
Refractive objectives (10x, 20x), etc.)