| IRT-7200 Multi-channel FT-IR Microscope
Micro FT-IR has generally been reserved for measuring specified samples such as small contaminants on polymer films or micro samples transferred to infrared transparent windows. Today, JASCO’ s innovative FT-IR Microscopes, the IRT-5000/7000 Series, provide new functions that dramatically improve infrared micro-spectroscopy analyses. These microscope systems can be easily interfaced with the FT/IR-4000 or FT/IR-6000 series spectrometers, offering the most advanced microscopy and imaging systems available in the market.
Coupling JASCO’ s proven technology for infrared spectroscopy, accumulated over 50 years, with the most advanced optical design, the IRT-5000/7000 Series offer the best solution for even the most challenging sample analyses.
The IRT-7200 FT-IR multi-channel microscope offers two detectors as standard, a 16-channel linear array detector and a single-point mid-band MCT detector. The combination of the standard automatic sample stage and “IQ Mapping” function allows mapping analyses of a larger sample area, multi-area ATR mapping, and IR imaging of a specified area with extremely high spatial resolution and excellent sensitivity in a short time.
- Full IR Imaging function
- IQ Mapping
- 16x and 32x cassegrain objectives as standard
- Wide area mapping and multi-ATR imaging
- Variety of measurement modes (Transmission, reflection, ATR, Grazing Angle Reflection)
- Dynamic Imaging with FT-IR step-scan option
- Multivariate analysis PCA (Principal Component Analysis) as standard
FT-IR Micro-area Analysis:
JASCO's new FT-IR microscope systems feature an innovative capability for sample analysis, "IQ Mapping". This function enables automated multi-point mapping, line mapping and IR Imaging analyses of a microscopic area with a manual sample stage and a single element detector. The microscope system automatically scans the specified points or area, rapidly collecting a full spectrum of each point without moving the sample stage.
The IQ Mapping function can provide a measurement of a maximum area of 400 µm square using the 16x cassegrain objective. The combination of IQ Mapping with the automated XYZ stage provides a wide area analysis capability.
A wide range of data acquisition modes provides the best solution for almost any type of sample and application.
- IQ Mapping
- IQ Mapping with automatic X-Y-Z stage
- Linear array detector and rapid scan
- Linear array detector and step scan
ATR Mapping using the IQ Mapping function
Sample: silica bead (HPLC packing material)
Colored 3D display of Si-O peak area near 1100 cm-1
Sample: 2 µm Silica bead
Exceptional visualobservation quality
A high-resolution CMOS video camera offers exceptional image quality in addition to a 3X optical zoom capability.
A wide range of optional accessories is available. The microscope system can be optimized for sample application requirements.
- 5.7 inch TFT color display or Binocular
- Joystick for automated stage control
- Wavelength extension options
- ATR objectives and pressure sensor
- Grazing angle objective and IR polarizer
- Sample purge and vacuum options
- Sample observation options
(Visible polarizer, Fluorescence observation,
Refractive objectives (10x, 20x), etc.)