| Irtron µ Sample Compartment Microscope
JASCO’s new Irtron µ (Irtron Micro) is a sampling accessory created exclusively for JASCO’s FT-IR 4000/6000 series Spectrometers.
- Can be easily set into the sample compartment within seconds. No optical alignment is required before measurements.
- Three measurement modes are available including: Transmittance, Reflectance, and ATR analysis.
- DLATGS detector in FTIR main instrument (standard)
- MCT detector or Near IR optimized detector available (optional)
- Unique sample observation system allows complete view of sample, even during measurements.
- Data acquisition and processing are performed by the Spectra Manager Software. Spectral data can be stored with a video capture of the sample view.
The Irtron µ features unprecedented convenience and ease of use, at minimum expense.